We are excited to announce that CROSS Shelter has rented the house next door to our main residence and is equipped to expand our services.
Guests normally complete the CROSS Shelter Project within ninety days. Some of our guests need continued accountability and structure. They will benefit from this new outreach which is our Transition House. The Transition House can be rented at a reduced rate which allows guests to continue to reach their financial goals and eventually be on their own.
House rules are the same rules guests must follow in the main residence. We have high expectations that this will lead to an increase in guests successfully transitioning back into mainstream housing.
Expanding our services requires more funds! We feel this is a necessary expense for some of the CROSS Shelter Project participants to transition back into society. Please be generous and help support this new area of our ministry! It is greatly appreciated!
Cash contributions are always welcome and appreciated. You can mail your check to: CROSS Shelter, P.O. Box 256, Shelbyville, TN 37162.
1. You must be homeless! (not just seeking a cheap alternative or escape from a living situation).
2. We do not accept applicants who are or have been:
3. All applicants must fill out an application and go through an interview, background check, and drug test.
4. We do not accept applicants on prescription narcotic drugs.
5. Please call to make an appointment for a stay at the shelter. Space is limited.
Copyright © 2019 CROSS Shelter Project - All Rights Reserved.
C.R.O.S.S. Shelter Project
116 Hickory Drive
Shelbyville, TN 37160
Managing Director – Brenda Knight
President - Father Mark Ricker
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder